Wednesday, October 31, 2007

American Diabetes Month


Hi everyone - It's hard to believe that November has already arrived. Wanted to bring something to your attention. The month of November is American Diabetes Month. Nearly 21 million children and adults in the United States are living with diabetes, and another 54 million people are at-risk. This disease is especially close to my heart because back in July 2005, my dad passed away due to complications of diabetes. It was a horribly dark time in my life, but now two years later, I'm hoping to spread awareness on how you can stay safe and healthy. There are many ways to be pro-active in the fight against diabetes. Please take a moment to view the link that I've put below.

http://www.diabetes.org/communityprograms-and-localevents/americandiabetesmonth.jsp

Take care.
Marco