Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Bachelor...Married Woman Magnet?


The Bachelor, 32-year-old single dad Jason Mesnick, continues to captivate married women across the country.  Or is that...just mine?  

My wife has her eyes glued to every move Jason makes, and the best part is, after each of those moves she looks over and says....ah, he's so romantic.  Hmmm...the funny thing is, I have a feeling all those "moves" are nicely choreographed by ABC.  But, let's just let all the ladies(and my wife) think that Jason is the ultimate catch.

What is it about this show that is so captivating?  I have to admit, I've watched a couple of the episodes, and by the end of the show...yes, I'm rooting for a couple of the girls.   My favorite part of each episode...the limo ride of shame.  This is the overly-dramatic limo ride after the girls get dumped.  The show's editors are brutal, but they capture all the right psychotic moments.  Bravo!

Roses are red, violets are blue, these girls are nuts...and I know you're watching, too!